Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

Hi all!

Our first post, Memorial Day Weekend. Yesterday we went to our neighborhood block party and we were surprised how many kids there are on our block. We all had a good time, especially our party girl, Annie. She was up past her bedtime enjoying watermelon, cake and ice cream, and playing with the other kids. We met a few high school age girls who were looking for babysitting jobs this summer so I think we will try them out soon!

Tomorrow we are having a few friends over for a BBQ, and to break out the old corn hole set. I'm sure Annie will be a natural!

3 comments:

Luke said...

Hi annie,

this is your cousin luke. yesterday i got a baby duck to raise. nana and papa and tony said I have to take it home to raise. I am not sure what my mom will say if I bring it home.

The baby duck looks like it is getting bigger alrady.

Luke

Luke said...

i thought Annie was born on New Years day 2006.

Kyle

The Nuetzels said...

Okay, so Mr. Kyle is correct, Annie was born in 2006!


Momma and her Girls